Sunday 15 January 2017

Welcome to my Blog

From Miranda, to Black Books, to Green Wing, to Gavin and Stacey...

I love a good British Comedy! Since last year, I really got into watching as many British Comedies as I could. From good ones, to not so good ones... I know, normal people have hobbies such as are swimming, cooking, shopping. No, mines watching TV! So I thought I'd start a 'Comedy Blog' as it were. Here I am going to be reviewing a multitude of comedies, and please recommend any that you want me to watch and review and I promise I will get round to them, although I do already have a list of around 35. I am going to be giving each comedy, a rating out of 10, and trust me it's hard to chose, then review them for you. I will be hoping to review two comedies a month, as sometimes it can take a while to watch TV programmes. Seriously, Benidorm had 8 series...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to writing this blog, and hoping it will be 'such fun' to do! I also hope you enjoy reading this blog and I will see you on here more often than not. And trust me, laughter is the best medicine.


No comments:

Post a Comment